Monday, May 5, 2008

Family Weekend!


Munching away : Shane & Dan Soph Soph & Daffy Doo!

Phil Phil & Bonnie's Baby-Chloe
Joanie & Abbie




Wow- It seems like I haven't been on here in forever! Not much is going on, I guess that's why I never write! But here's what we've been up to:
-I got a new calling at church- I'm the Young Women's Secretary, so far so good!
-Dan's still teaching the kiddies- They love him a lot more than they liked me!
-I'm having a hard time thinking of stuff b/c Dan's standing over my shoulder asking me questions!

Anyways... here are some pictures from the latest Bradford shindig. It was my neice's, Abbie, 8th b-day. It's always fun to get together with the Fam!



1 comment:

Robin D said...

It's about time you put something new on here! So good news I'm coming up for a visit!! I'll be flying in May 26 and will be there for almost 2 weeks! I'm so excited to FINALLY meet your hubby! YAY!!