Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm basically just kind of bored right now & I haven't written a thing in over a month. I've had strep throat, or one of it's cousins, over the last week- not very fun. I think I got it @ the gym... one of the side effects of working out--toned tooshie & sore throat.

Other than that life has been non-eventful. I recently passed my series 6 & 63 tests, so now I'm registered to speak to people about mutual funds. The NASD is really strict about how you word things- so don't sue me. Dan has just started a new part-time job. He's working with a local funeral home on a sort of estate planning package for their clients. It sounds funny-but it's a necessity I've learned (while working in the financial arena) that everyone should have established. I'm sure he'll do well.

I feel bad for anyone who has to read my boring blogs- I wish I were witty or had the charm of Erma Bombeck or something, but I'm all out tonight.



I really miss shopping lately- trying to cut back on the frills right now, but he's what I've been window shopping for:


















4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can say, without any hesitation, that you are a complete dork :) I have a blog too ya know.....!!

Michael said...

LOVE the brown shoes!!!

Joan said...

Hey Nell - my picture @ the top is from photobucket.com - the template I used is Minima Lefty - so here's my question for you, where do you guys get the printed backgrounds? I can only figure out how to change the whole color - I have no idea how to add a print behind.

Joan said...

oops, I guess I should let you know I left you a comment via e-mail