Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Reunion Time!!!

Gpa with some cousins...I don't know the cousins
Kylee (Anne's) & Devri (Bobby's)
Tera (Nate & Nadj's) Abby (pushing / Anne's) and Daph (Mark&J's)
Bonnie & Her little one, Chloe'
Kylee, Nadja & Bobby (Nate's, not my little brother.)
Daphne, Tera & Soph Soph (anne's baby grillll)
James, Mark and Janis's arm
Tera


I'm so sad that I forgot my camera on the first day of the '08 Bradford reunion!!! But I was able to catch some pretty awesome stuff on the last day... You hafta check out the Gpa Rap-just the fact that my grandpa turned his hat sideways is funny enough- He's such a cute little man!

I'm usually hesitant to attend family events like this- no offense to any family, I just get anxiety and it's not super comfortable for me, but this reunion was nice. I was able to catch up with some long lost cousins and see my out of town siblings. It was good to see Nate Dawg & Nadj and their cutie pie kiddos. Annie was also down, I love hanging out with my sisters and it seems like I never get to see Anne & her girls...who are so big & grown up!

I'm sure lots of people are having reunions -- 'tis the season!
I can't wait to see all of your pictures!


4 comments:

Joan said...

What? no pictures of me? (teehee)
Sad I missed you on Friday - we are still wanting to go play golf w/ you so no backing out!!!

Robin D said...

You need to start putting the names of all the kids under the pictures. I'm always trying to figure out who belongs to who and it's been so long I have no idea!

Joan said...

Um,what's up with the coded comments???? You're silly

Joan said...

Hey, we have a new URL - now you know where to find us!!!