Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Time!

Dan, Boy & Shane

Nick & Chloe posing

Holding Nick & Phil. Devri doing a little cheer on the side
Me & Chloe (Bonnie's Baby)

Devri getting mad at the Skull

Daffy Doo is Sleeping Beauty
Indiana Jones & Phil Phil


After our continuous flow of trick-or-treaters, going through five bags of candy, we had an impromptu Bradford Halloween mini party. It was so fun to have all the little cuties over!

I let Boyd handle door duty for a little bit, and Mr. Popular there had about five of my neighborhood kids say-"Hey, I know you!" He's funny- I think he only recognized one of them, and he didn't even know the one kid's name. The boy has charisma.

Anyways, here are some photos of the fun night!


3 comments:

Robin D said...

Those are some cute pictures of the kiddos and you! Glad you have a good Halloween. I hope you saved some candy for yourself!

LW said...

Hey guys, those costumes are so cute! Hope you guys are doing well, we need to get together soon. I'll call you and set something up!
Love you guys

Joan said...

time to update~~~~
lets see some new NEWS posted, new life adventures, new pictures -
;)
love ya