Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bridgy Growin' Up So Fast!




Getting daily kisses from Daddy.



Solids... Yummy. Her favorites are Squash & Applesauce. She likes to help me feed her by sticking her hand in her full mouth and shove the food down. This results in either a mess or a vomit, which is why she's stripped down in this photo.



Patiently waiting (with her favorite toy) for her 6 month check up. She actually LOST a pound, but she's still in the 75% for weight. She's 17 1/2 lbs, 25 inches & her head is in the 75th %. Her chunky thighs help cushion the shots so she just screamed when she was poked, but no crying!



Out on a walk (with her favorite toy)... I'm sure it needs to be washed. She LOVES being outside!


Her 1st hotel stay in Vegas. Just chillin' in bed watching some tele.

Her 1st time laying out by the pool. Didn't get a tan, but she sure enjoyed it!


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

How cute! I can't wait to see her again :) Was she wearing a diaper in the bumbo pic??? (cuz you can't see it :D)

Robin D said...

Yay for an update!! I cannot believe all those rolls! She is so adorable Nell! I wish I could snuggle up with her. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

So so cute...I love the picture in the bumbo.

Collette said...

So cute! ...so if you are wondering who i am Kyle and I sold with Dan this summer and heard all about you and the baby on the way! It is fun to see pictures of her, she is adorable!