Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More...




I love the convenience of camera phones! I plug it into my computer & upload the photos and think, oh man! I forgot about that! It's reminiscent of the good old 35 mm days when I'd take a roll of film, develop it 6 months later & get excited to see what was on the film (wasn't it annoying when the photos were unfocused or total junk!)

Being new(er) to this area I'm always trying to find things to do with Bridgette, and that are Jack friendly. One of the things we did recently was go to Family Day @ the Dallas Museum of Art. The first Tuesday of the month everyone is free & they have activities set up throughout the Museum's exhibits. It was a little crazy, especially since a lot of the artwork was toddler level, ancient and unguarded. I wonder how many sticky (literally) fingers touched the art that day...

Another cool thing about this outing was having the chance to visit Downtown Dallas. We live about 20 minutes north, which is close, but we don't really need to go to Dallas for many things. It is a cool city & hopefully I get the chance to explore it a bit more.



My Sister, Joan, sent this book for Bridgette. It's Pride & Prejudice for beginners. Bridgette is a smart girl & realized Jane Austen deserves her own shelf.






Papa Joe rode in the ambulance. Bridgette drove & some 3 year old boy checked Joe's heart & gave him a clean bill of health.

Dallas Museum of Art Kids' day. Those poor guards were having heart attacks left & right protecting the art from curious little fingers.

One of my sweet activity girls, Mckayla, was my helper for the day. She was awesome! This carving was amazing, it was from the height of the Roman Empire. The precision was surprising, how'd they do this!?

Bridgette being silly, she had fun making animal hats, doing story time & made tin foil crowns. She also gave a guard a heart attack by almost touching a Renaissance painting. I'm not gonna lie, I almost had a heart attack too...

He doesn't look happy, but he's just trying to intimidate you.

Man boobs.

If you think Jack is my only fat baby. This is Bridgette at 5 months (eating 1st solid food, as if she needed it.) I think she actually has more rolls than Jack.
Too Sweet. My exhausted boys.

No comments: