Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Update!


Taking a nap

Hanging out under the Christmas tree-she's not sure what to think of it.


All bundled up for a walk


My Little Skittle is getting so big! She has tripled in size since birth- crazy for a baby who was considered "low birth weight!"

Dan has been a busy bee; he finished the den in our basement, it's so nice! We moved the office downstairs so baby girl could have a bedroom. He's also started taking classes through Colorado State University online. Between that & his job @ Federal Financial he's swamped!

I've been just enjoying kickin' it with my homegirl. I miss the adult interaction, but having this sweet little chub to hang out with is so great, I wouldn't trade it for a job any day!

Sorry this is a lame-o post, but here are some cute photos of Bridgette!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can be your "adult interaction".... ;)Just let me know when you need to hang out!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I am glad you blogged. I keep checking to see pictures of your baby. Merry Christmas.

Aunt Monica

Unknown said...

How sweet! She looked like she was enjoying that walk! Please call when you need to hang. I don't know if you're desperate enough for the chaos, though!

Kraig n Melissa said...

Aww, she's soo pretty! I'm so glad she's doing well and filling out so much. She must get the chub from Dan - he was like that when he was a baby -can't say that I remember it, but the baby pictures prove it. Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

Russ and Debbie said...

So cute! Merry Christmas you three!

Jim and Sue said...

When do we get to meet her?