Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Trip!



Yay for getaways!

For Thanksgiving we ducked all the major snowstorms & went to Nevada. The weather was very cooperative; we jogged nearly everyday, played tennis & soccer. It was so fun to have my younger brother & sister and their families stay at my parents' home as well. We stayed up late playing games & laughing so hard I cried! I love that!

For Thanksgiving Dinner we were joined by my older brothers Scott, Nathan and Danny and their families. It's always so fun to hang out and chat with my brothers who I rarely see. Nathan was all dressed up in a turtleneck & some fancy pants, I thought to myself, "Wow, this is a new style for Nater." Then I realized, "DUH, he's in his police uniform!" He's a local police officer & was able to eat with us, it's so nice that he can do that!

Here are a bunch of photos of the week:


Bridgy & my mom picking veggies for dinner


Bobby "playing" soccer (wondering WTH am I supposed to do with this?!!)


Shane, who to my surprise, was pretty good @ soccer



Nathan (in his nice turtleneck) carving the turkey


Layne & my cute niece (who was born on my bday!) Lucie


My niece Devri eating an appetizer


The kids waiting for dinner to begin


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I feel slighted.... Where are the pics of my kids?! :P