Thursday, December 8, 2011

Camping!

We went camping the week before we moved. Utah has such beautiful mountains and camping spots, and we went at my favorite time of year when the leaves were changing color.

We stayed in a little cabin in the mountains south of Manti, UT.  This was Bridgette's first time camping and I think she loved it. Dan's brother, Chris, and his family were there too, which made it all the more fun!

The down side (for me) was they had indoor plumbing, but turned the water off just days before we got there. So we had to take care of business the old fashioned way...

I'm sure there are fun details I'm leaving out, but my brain is fried and I can't remember a lot of it, so here are some photos! 

Dan & Bridgette loved the fire
Sweet Bridgette


Chris chopping wood.
Kaia is excited to be in nature!





The boys burning stuff.
Kaia hanging out on the porch
Lynsey and her babies


Hanging out on the porch enjoying the fresh air. Dan's about to egg something, which is why he's smiling.

Cruz and Kaia by the fire

Our view of the lake. The forest service did a kill off of the fish, so no fishing : (

She's not in the fire! She's just giving it a dirty look
Bridgy and Kaia

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I love these pics! I have to send you some of the cute ones I took. We had so much fun with you guys. It was a great 'farewell'. Love and miss you guys, we look forward to the trip again next year !

Joan said...

oh how I miss that little girl!