Thursday, December 15, 2011

What we've been up to.

Thanksgiving:
For Thanksgiving we decided to do our own thing. We woke up, went to see the Muppets and then went out to dinner. It was nice and low key, although I did miss my seeing my family : (


Dan and Bridgette trying to see some stars


Dan was trying to steal my candy at the movies. Don't steal a pregnant woman's candy!


Our water & ice is really disgusting here. Here's Dan's solution
Sitting by the warm fire @ Bass Pro Shop




Street carolers (but not the guy with camel toe)
 We visited the cute town of Grapevine, aka "Christmas town USA." It was so charming, they had all these vintage Santa workshop displays set up, a large nativity, Christmas trees & garland everywhere & they had Christmas music playing over speakers throughout the streets.

It was wonderful not only because it was so festive, but because it was not apologizing for celebrating the actual Christmas holiday and birth of our Savior, not a generic "Holiday" display. I loved it!

Me and my Little Love. She's so big now!

My Loves : )

Yee-Haw -- Christmas style!

Conversing with the penguins

Santa's workshop. Where the magic happens

1 comment:

Joan said...

haha.. .love the camel toe! so funny! Hey. and a man should NEVER hide a woman's candy. pregnant or not! that is totally worthy of a good smack down! :) Love it when you post on your blog!