Thursday, March 6, 2008

Backyard

I didn't have to work today, and I've been caged up in my house, sick, but today was so beautiful outside. Sometimes, when I'm making the long drive home & decide we were crazy for moving out to Eagle Mountain, but today I remembered why we chose this town. We live right at the bottom of one of the mountains, and on clear days like today, I can walk out of my front door and go on the best walks/hikes. The air is clean and it's so quiet... but here's what I'm talking about...

1 comment:

Robin D said...

I miss the mountains soooo much! I'm rubbing it in your face for now with the beautiful weather we're having but give me another couple of months and I'll be miserable with humidity! I saw Sue the other night and she was with a guy and I'm pretty sure they're dating. She seemed very happy which made me so happy for her. Was that cheesy? :)