Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SKUNK!!!

Ok, so Heather introduced me to blogging last year, but I forgot how to do it until today. So, I have some catching up to do.

I have no babies, but I have a bazillion babies via my brothers & sisters. One of these cute little nuggets is Phillip. He's got more charisma than kids 5 X's his age!

He really does look like a skunk here. He's so dang cute! And he usually has pretty strong gas, which adds to the illusion. Dash is my nephew Boyd and Cinderella is played by Daphne. Cute cute cute! The pregnant belly is played by Nick (2 months now.) Mark and Janis produce some cutie pies!


2 comments:

Robin D said...

Omigosh I'm so freakin' excited your blogging now! I actually saw Sue tonight at work and we were talking about you and how much we missed you! I've been meaning to call you but never think about it when I actually have a minute to sit and talk (which is rare in the first place). But I hope your doing good and I'm so happy your now a blogging buddy!

Joan said...

Cutest skunk ever! Daphne likes to ask you for things. Remember when she called you on the phone to come to her house to get her some cheese? That was so funny!