Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sugar Update

Just an update...
It's been 1 1/2 weeks since I've decided to break my addiction.

I had some chocolate last Sunday, but it tasted bitter, so I guess that's progress.
I had some graham crackers the other day, if that counts.

I haven't lost a pound, but I think it's about more than weight loss. It's about breaking my habit.

The hardest thing for me to skip out on is candy. I can go without chocolate for a long time (usually) but I LOVE candy. I LOVE Dots and Skittles and Laffy Taffy. Just pure sugar! I was at the grocery store & saw 3 boxes of Dots for $1. I paused for a second & then rememberd - NO SUGAR!

The month is halfway over, so I'm sure I can make it!

4 comments:

Joan said...

two thumbs up, nellie bells!

Andrea said...

You go! You can definatly do it because the hardest part is always the beginning, or the end when you decide to start eating sugar again.

LW said...

Nell you crack me up! But you are doing such a good job!! you can do it!!

Sammie said...

Best of luck. I'm a total sugar addict. Not ready to break it yet but I HATE it. It's totally controlling, totally miserable. Kudos to you! I bet you feel so much better already.